Personal Injury Overview
Fighting For Your Fair Compensation
The Gage Law Firm, PLLC, focuses on helping injured people. We help everyday people who have been injured by the negligence or wrongful conduct of others. In every area of our practice, we help victims and their families recover damages for physical and financial injuries. We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical malpractice: Doctors, nurses and hospitals make mistakes. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of the negligence of a doctor or a hospital, we can help.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one has passed away as the result of a serious accident or the negligence or wrongful conduct of another, our attorneys can help guide you through the process of filing and pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit. We can help.
- Auto accidents: If you have suffered injuries caused by another driver’s negligence, including accidents involving pedestrians, cars, motorcycles or truck accidents, we can help.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: If a family member or loved one has been abused or neglected in a nursing home, we can help.
- Insurance bad faith: When an insurance company fails to act in the best interest of its insured or fails to pay a claim when it should be paid, people can suffer damages. If you have been the victim of your insurance company’s bad faith, we can help.
- Negligent security: At times, security guards exceed their boundaries and use excessive force in dealing with members of the public. At other times, a company that should provide security due to a known risk of harm fails to do so. In either case, people can suffer significant injuries. If you have been a victim of negligent security, we can help.
- Defective products: If you have been hurt as the result of a defective product, including defective vehicles, medical devices or drugs, we can help.
This list represents the types of personal injury cases we most frequently handle. Contact a lawyer at our firm if you have questions about other areas of personal injury practice not listed. We are here to help you.
There is no attorney fee unless we recover for you. You may have to pay the opposing party’s costs in the event of a loss.
Contact A Nevada Personal Injury Law Firm
Call The Gage Law Firm, PLLC today for a free consultation at 702-517-5369, toll free at 1-866-974-1137 or contact us on the web. Our office is in Las Vegas, but we can help residents throughout Nevada, Arizona and Utah.